Sunday, September 9, 2007

The weekend

It's almost as if I spent the weekend at a spa. The weather has been perfect, no place to go, nothing to do. I spent the weekend getting some cleaning and organizing done, lesson plans, helped mom with trying to get the old dishwasher out and the new one in...plenty to do, but I was able to do it at my own pace and get stuff done. I've been a bit sick this weekend, but not too bad...little cough, little fatigue, little sniffling...but nothing big.

I am ready for the week. Volleyball practice 3 days this week, meeting on the 4th day and then Friday and another weekend :) Oh, yeah, and some teaching in there too.

Anyone want to buy a clarinet? It's slightly used, but it's in pretty good condition. There's also a beginners book to go along with it. Let me know.

No comments: