Friday, September 14, 2007

TGIF?

well, it's been an interesting day. First of all, I didn't have school today due to a funeral at my church. Normally, we don't close school for a funeral but it was someone who most of the faculty and staff knew and so we decided to close school for the day. It wasn't someone I knew so I decided not to go.

I made an appointment to get my car fixed and look at a house. Got to talk to my dad a bit and things just doesn't seem to be good with him. He's been getting things in order and mom thinks that he may not make it too much longer. He's had bad spells before and come out of them...which he may come back or may not. I don't know. No one knows. So, once again, I'm ready to try and make some sense out of my life, but things just keep getting uprooted again. With God, all things are possible and I'm gonna run with that.

No comments: