Friday, September 21, 2007

Starting over

I just had an interesting conversation with one of the sweetest women I have ever met. She is involved with our school, her kids go here and she helps with the lunches every day. She is also one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. Blond and likes to make sure she looks good, but never over does it, nor has an attitude of acting like she's "all that". All her kids are very sweet and polite and great kids! They are a definite addition to our school and we wouldn't be the same without her and them. Unfortunately, she just finished going through a divorce with her husband of many years. I don't know much about him, but from what I heard, he's an ok guy, but doesn't deserve someone like her. He has his problems and another girlfriend and that just doesn't work when you are married to someone else. I hope that what I said had a positive effect on her and I pray God stays with her and her with God throughout this difficult time.

No comments: