Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Lost

Is there any way to get back?

Who knew being an adult would be so darn hard?

I have no home right now, job security is almost nil, good friends and family that I rarely ever see, carrying 140 extra pounds around on my 5'4" frame, addicted to food, stressed out, a man I love that I rarely ever see and some days I don't know if he wants me to stay or go, very little money in the bank and student loans that will never be paid off, a sick father who hasn't been able to get out of bed in about the last week or so and a stressed out mother who is taking care of him. Volleyball is starting soon, so we can add that to the plate as well.

And I'm supposed to come to school with a smile on my face so my angels have no idea what is going on so they can be happy and learn?

2 comments:

More Than A Single Mom said...

Wow, talk about stress huh? You need a night out I am thinking soon. Or maybe a night in with movies and good friends and fat free popcorn :)

Simplymoi said...

sounds like a great idea to me..:) If I had a house, I would invite everyone over for some Johnny Depp and popcorn...*L*