Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tag? 10 Things I hate

I guess I've been tagged...and from reading my cuz's blog, I figured out what I had to do...:) But, I don't know anyone else on here to tag...

Food: Seafood. Any and all. oh, and sour cream makes me yak.

Fruit: I like most fruit I've ever tried so far...guess I don't really like Grapefruit...don't go for sour.

Veggies: Broccoli...sauerkraut...cauliflower...a few others

Celebrity/People: Anyone who can't be responsible for their own lives and treat it so carelessly

Event/Situation/Incident: shopping the day after Thanksgiving

TV Shows/Movies: Two words....reality TV

Music: Elevator music...music that demeans women

Household Chores: Dishes! I HATE doing the dishes

The World: any where and everywhere there are people who can't learn to live with their neighbors, have to hurt them

About Myself: That I let my emotions get in the way of doing something simple - losing weight...it's a battle I have been waging for forever and a day.

1 comment:

More Than A Single Mom said...

I need to teach you how to search blogs and add friends!