Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Night Before School Starts

And all through the house...everyone was scrambling...It really frightened the mouse

OK....So school starts tomorrow. The toys are out, the puzzles are ready, the books are on the shelf. Names are on tables, lockers and mailboxes. Tomorrow I will have 3 (yes, only 3 :-( ) bright new faces, eager to learn and wreak havoc on my classroom. Alright, so with only 3, it's probably not going to be too crazy in my room, but they are all boys. *L*

Lesson plans are ready, classroom is ready, Kids are ready (I hope), I hope the teacher is ready..*L*

It's been a long weekend...we had power outages all around the area with strong storms..we were out from Thursday to Saturday. It was rather difficult with my dad being on Oxygen 24/7...but with a friend's generator, we were able to keep him plugged in the whole time.

Ok...off to put a few finishing touches on things and then relax for a while.