Friday, August 17, 2007

Midnight Snack

But for once, I'm not actually eating one. :) I'm actually dealing with some issues that has me with trouble breathing and so no sleep right now. The mistake I've made is that I'm watching the Cosby Show...one of my favorite shows...and always makes me laugh! But right now, laughing is a bit painful...

I came on thinking I would have something witty to say at 1 in the morning...but nothing is coming to me...*L* So, goodnight one and all...I hope you have a good weekend...I know I'm planning on it!

4 comments:

More Than A Single Mom said...

Problems breathing? you ok over there?

Simplymoi said...

Yes, I'm fine, no worries. It's this little thing that happens once in a blue moon and it's hard to explain, but I get these sharp jabbing pains whenever I inhale..I'm not sure what causes it...but after a few hours of trying to stay as relaxed as possible, it goes away and I'm back to normal

More Than A Single Mom said...

anxiety?

Simplymoi said...

No...Brian took me to the ER once when it happened a couple years ago and they diagnosed it as "muscle spasms" it's internal and impossible to lay down and breathe...can't eat, hiccup or cough or take deep breaths..the worst of the pain is around the back by the kidneys. Its actual physical pain, but I don't know what causes it, and it goes away after a couple of hours. It's a mystery but hurts like a bitch when it happens..lol