Friday, November 2, 2007

new leaf turned

This week has been great! Mon, Tues, and Thurs I walked 3 miles! 9 miles for the week so far! I don't know if I'll get walking in tonight, but will walk tomorrow for sure! The food for the week hasn't been the best, but I've been getting lots of water in!

I finally remembered to step on the scale this morning and it read 252! My plan for this month is walk, walk and more walking! My three goals this month is to get back to basics and get going! More water, more walking, and concentrate on portion control! So far, 2 out of the 3 have been going well :)

2 comments:

More Than A Single Mom said...

GOOD JOB T! Keep it up.

Ann(ie) said...

Good going girl. Walking is very head clearing, too. I have been boycotting the walking, but I should get back in the groove. Keep up the good work!!