Friday, October 26, 2007

Does anybody really know what time it is?

I'm not referring to the clock on the wall

It's time for school
It's time for bed
It's time for dinner
It's time for high school
It's time to go to college
It's time to get a job
It's time to get married
It's time to have kids
It's time to have grandkids
It's time to retire
It's time to have great-grandkids
It's time to pass on

When is our time? When will it happen? When is it my turn?

Questions I have been struggling with the past month or so during some life changing moments in my personal life. Questions I have been putting before God even though I know everything always happens in HIS time, not my own.

Once in a while, He answers. Maybe I was persistent enough, or maybe He realized that there was too much on me and I needed a lift. He answered in the form of a dream the other night. I don't know about others, but a lot of the time, I can remember my dreams very vividly as is the case with this one. Just an ordinary dream about some tall, good looking, blond guy. A guy who, in the dream was interested in me, and visa versa. At the end, however, I woke up with such a feeling of reassurance that my time was coming, that I haven't been able to shake it or worry it away even 3 days later. (this is a big deal for me! LOL) I know that people tell me that all the time, and I tell myself and I pray about it...but none of that calmed me as much as this dream. I believe that in some way, God was responsible (as He always is) and it was His way of helping me through some rough waters. I am so thankful that He works in my life and guides me and I rejoice that He is always with me even during these harder times, even when I need obvious signs...*L* I am eternally grateful to the people He has put in my life whether they are near or far, they are irreplacable and have been there for me and my family.

No comments: