Sunday, October 14, 2007

Around the corner...

Around the corner...

.....another Monday and another start to the work week. Another week with my new student. he keeps me on my toes and I pray that I can keep my patience and help him.

.....a new life...a life without my love. A boyfriend who says he realizes he is totally in love with me, but can't imagine trying to make a life with me work. There are a few other things in his life that are more important than me and doesn't think he can get his master's degree or publish his book while trying to be with me. It's just too hard for him...and very confusing for me. We are separated for now and if it works, it works.

.....a new beginning...starting on the road to walking in the 3 day walk for breast cancer. I am still at least 100 lbs overweight and I have a long road ahead of me. I am not happy with who I am and what I do, and I am starting again to get back to the person I know I am and the person I know I can be.

.....a trip out of town! I am excited about this, I really need to get out and see some friends that I haven't seen in a while and I can't wait! Plus, there is going to be a Halloween party, so I get to dress up!

.....making some decisions about where I'm going to live and if I can afford to get a house or not, or if I want to move away from my family or stay near them.

No comments: