Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Can we say snacker?

Oh My Goodness. I can't believe my own carelessness. I have snacked so much this week. I have also never been so stressed and frustrated and dealing with so much drama. This past month has been a month of challenges emotionally and it's showing on the scale and what I'm putting in my mouth. I just feel so tired and lousy today, I just don't care, I didn't even want to try.

I joined a group of walkers, so I did get some walking in the week...4.5 miles.

I've lost and kept off 20 pounds. I have at least another 100 or more. It is NOT time to quit!! At the same time, I am not sure what it's going to take to get me going and learn to get over the stress and do what needs to be done anyway. I don't want to ruin the progress I've made so far.

I forgot to post that I gained 4 lbs this week..but maybe you guessed that...

3 comments:

Diana Swallow said...

Congrats on your 20 pounds lost so far and you are right, you don't want to let go of that progress. I've done that so many times myself that I find myself in a position needing to lose over 200 pounds...DON'T GO HERE WITH ME!! Join me on the good kind of downward spiral. You can do this, just make small changes that lead to a lifetime of good habits!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

You have made great progress so far. The Abs Diet for Women is an awesome book and it has tips for premenstrual time, stressful times, pre and post-pregnancy - in other words, all of the things we women deal with during our journey. I highly recommend this book. It's not really a diet, it's a healthy way of eating for LIFE. Plus he gives you permission to eat whatever you want once a week so you don't feel deprived.
Path to Health

More Than A Single Mom said...

Yahoo me every morning and report what you are eating for breakfast! We'll start there. If it's bad, I slap your hand. If you do good for a week.....well then I am going to have to have to think of something creative to reward you with! Support T is the biggest thing. You need it.

And how many damn times must I say it? You are beautiful and you CAN do it. You will. 20 pounds is nothing to shy away from.