Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Stubborn vs. Stubborn

Well, mom is home and doing much better. So good in fact, dad can't handle it. She's ready to be doing stuff and out, and dad is fighting her tooth and nail for it. She's going to see the doctor this week, so I am hoping that doctor clears her for driving and stuff because she's ready to get the heck outta Dodge after this week. and because I live here right now...I'm getting all of it. I am a daughter aware that it's my job to help out when I can, but my mom believes that if it doesn't have to be my job, it's not going to be my job. She has a hard time letting me help out and it's to the point where she's paranoid and rebelling because she's feeling held back. I hate worrying about this and I hate being a part of their fighting. Grrr. Praying for all of us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

praying for both of you