Thursday, August 28, 2008

ok....

So it's been a while. I started a new blog and thought I didn't really want to keep this one, yet I didn't get rid of it and I stopped here today and decided to keep it and keep up the blogging.

School has started this week. We are facing our toughest year yet (as a school). We are down to about 34 students in the school (PreK-8) This is not good. I am looking forward to my class this year, but definitely presents some challenges. I have 5 kids total right now. 3 prekindergarten and 2 kindergarten. This means that most of the time, i will only have the 2 K's (both girls). They seem to get along, and they are darling girls! We are going to have fun, but definately it's own challenges from having only 2 of them. I just know the day is going to come when they are both sick and I won't have anyone in class!

I am also starting to incorporate learning centers into my daily routine. I'm so unsure of how this is going to go, but excited to see what I can come up with to give these girls a great year in Kindergarten and PreKindergarten!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you definantly have some challenges with your Pre-K/Kindergarten class. Having only two students would be hard to deal with especially if you love your job. I taught Pre-K/Kindergarten and loved it but decided to open my own home daycare instead for a break ...well definantly not a break with the group I have but a break from the stress of the school district and things like that. Good luck this year and good luck with your weight loss.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your teachkdgtn.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com