Saturday, February 23, 2008

The 3 day walk for Breast Cancer

August 8, 9, and 10 are the dates of this year's 3 day walk for Breast Cancer. A couple years ago I did it and it was an incredible experience! I've been doing some walking lately and planning on keeping it up. I don't think that will be a problem. I am a little nervous about the money they ask you to raise for the walk. And it's been holding me back whether or not I should register. I've given myself a deadline of March 15 to decide whether or not to walk this year. Advice, encouragement, prayers, or if you are thinking about walking too...leave a comment or message...I'd like to hear from you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can definitely do it! Remember than even if you don’t think this is your year to participate as a walker, consider crewing or volunteering. You can speak with a Breast Cancer 3-Day coach at 1-800-996-3DAY to get a lot more information. Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.